Who is this girl?

My photo
Here is where I post my deepest thoughts and my experiences ;-)

Thursday 14 June 2012

A date with you always the best!

So, the last time on the 30th of May, me and le familia went back to KL. Not to forget to mention, Teeka, my bestfriend, was with us.

And of course, I took the chance to meet my lovely boyfriend (who is now my fiancé) We went on a date with my best friend. We went to Sunway Pyramid and Summit. I sure had lots of fun.

You readers might wonder, why I call him my fiancé now. Well, on the last date, he proposed me and we bought the rings. He's always the best.

God, I would like to thank You for making him, mine. He's one of the best thing that is happening to me.

I have to admit, through out this 6 months. We fight, a lot. Just had a big one recently. But with all those fight. It made me realized, I can't live without him. I'm nothing without him. He's one of the biggest reason, I'm smiling. (yes, including smiling alone like an idiot.) And with all those fights, it just makes me love him even more.

Sayang, thank you for proposing me. I love you so much. You have been the best lover ever. You made me a stronger person. I don't know what would I do without you.

He's in Singapore with his mum and little sister from today the 14th till Tuesday, the 19th. I hope he's having fun cause him having fun means I'm having fun too. Bring me back yourself safely please. Take care and have fun. Remember, I'll always love you. I miss you, Sayang!

Followers